miércoles, 24 de diciembre de 2008

New Year's List

Not funny everyone is gonna know my wishes for 2009. First of all... i hate number 9.... is that bad news??? mmmm i don't really wanna know. But dude, it's ending another year n' my last 4 months have benn like crazy. Actually, i dunno if i've been alive these last months... or i've been just hiding???
The only thing i know 4 sure is that i'm still waiting.... THAT'S IT BITCHES!!!! THAT'S THE FUCKIN' PROBLEM OF MY PATHETIC EXISTENCE!!!!! I'VE BEEN LIVING WAITING ALL THE TIME. OMG! finally i'm calm and easy. If you see, all my last writings had a sad and desperate tone... and between lines i was screamin': why??????? why i'm feeling so out of reality and out of time...ALL THE TIME????
Well, my few and beloved readers... i think i can survive another 2 months.... i'll be patiently and heart-broken waiting as i've been doing since u've gone away, but i won't be living out of time.....there comes a wish:

I WISH, NEXT YEAR, WON'T BE SO DIFFICULT AND PAINFULL, EMOTIONALLY SPEAKING.

I WISH, NEXT YEAR, I'LL BE ABLE TO LIVE LIFE SO INTENSE AS YOU ARE DOING NOW.... 'CAUSE SO FAR, I'VE BEEN LIVING IN MY PERFECT AND PAINLESS IMAGINARY WORLD.

I WISH, NEXT YEAR, I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE U LOVE ME AS U DO NOW.

I WISH, NEXT YEAR, I CAN TRAVEL AND SEE NEW PLACES SIDE TO SIDE WITH YA.

I WISH, NEXT YEAR, NO ONE THAT I KNOW AND LOVE DIES.... SO AS I

I WISH THESE WISHES COME TRUE.

Happy fuckin' holidays people!!!

No hay comentarios: